Wednesday, March 25, 2009
I am going through a huge work load for last one week this is when a friend of mine suggested me and take me to an aroma therapist . After the session I not only feel more relaxed but totally refreshed. It just uplift your mind body and spirit.
This is a really delicious food for mind and soul.
So I thought of sharing this amazing stress reliever technique with all my friends.
After the session we have a little chat with the lady and she shared some elementary facts about aromatherapy. Aromatherapy is an alternate medical technique in which we use essential oils to stimulate and activate our body senses. Aromatherapy is actually a form of herbal medicine, the entire herb is not used instead, aromatherapy uses the fragrance of the essential oils that is released when the fresh herb is compressed. Inhaling the scents of these essential oils is said to interact with your brain and can cause a strong effect on
our emotions, and how we feel and act. In Aromatherapy essential oils are designed to produce a positive impact on our mood. Each scent is carefully tested to make sure that it evokes a pleasant response when inhaled. Among the most popular scents are
lavender, rosemary, eucalyptus, chamomile, marjoram, jasmine, peppermint, lemon and geranium.
I will discuss about a few of the essential oils usefulness.
• Cinnamon essential oil is considered to be effective to fight stress and anxiety and enhancing optimism.
• Eucalyptus oil help to combat restlessness, confusion and sluggishness also enhance confidence, balance , creativity and enthusiasm.
• Basil oil is useful curing mental and intellectual fatigue and negativity also enhance concentration, enthusiasm, and clarity of thoughts.
• Rosemary oil works wonder treating strains, fatigue and lethargy enhance creativity and concentration.
• Orange oil fight apathy and anxiety and burn out enhance mental stimulation.
• Last but not the least my most favorite of all Lavender essential oil is considered to be a relaxant and soothes and calm down a person immediately .
You can add few drops of lavender in water and spray in your home or surrounding or you can use essential oil diffuser, to get an instant relief from stress. Besides you can also put a few drops of lavender oil on your handkerchief and keep it in your purse and just smell it when you feel restless, completely fatigued or stressed. The fragrance will make you relax.
Learning how to relax can greatly improve your health and well being. If stress remain unchecked can be draining, exhausting , cause anxiety and even trigger health issue.
Relaxation is the most desired benefit of aromatherapy. Aromatherapy is a way to reward ourselves simply and effectively with fragrant, natural substances that nourish mind, body and spirit.
Whether for food or mind smell matter ,as a good smelling food attract you so also a good smell soothes you. I want all my friends to live in a stress free world of fragrance and love.
•Consult your physician and an aroma therapist prior to using essential oils . This are general tips and not medical substitute.
BE HAPPY AND STAY HEALTHY.