Wednesday, August 19, 2009

GREEN GARBANZO SALAD


What about a tangy fresh green salad after the hard day of office work? A guilt free tasty salad to enjoy with friends. This is one of my favorite salad while I relax after a hard day work and chat with my friends. I know you will love this salad. Get this recipe and don’t miss a day to try it.

INGREDIENTS:

Green garbanzo 1 cup
Cucumber 1 sliced thinly
Potato 1 boiled peeled and cubed
Onion 1 finely minced
Raw mango 1tsp finely shredded (optional)
Sugar ½ tsp
Lime juice 1 tbsp
Green chilly ½ tsp finely chopped
Salt and pepper according to taste
Fresh mint leaves 1tsp chopped
Fresh cilantro 1tsp chopped


PROCEDURE:

Cook garbanzo in salted water until just tender (frozen ones cook faster).In a mixing bowl mix all the above ingredients with the boiled green garbanzo and you are done. Let the mixture cool down a little bit then serve it. If you have time and want to experiment then serve it in paper cones I think it will spice up the friendly roof top party .

BE HAPPY AND STAY HEALTHY.

farm1.static.flickr.com/166/375847753_6c3515f... image source


6 comments:

5 Star Foodie said...

Delightful! I love your presentation!

foodnfit said...

Love this!!

Catherine said...

This looks so good...and I love the picture! Have a great day!

Karine said...

This looks delicious! Thanks for sharing your recipe:)

camelia said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com

alwayswinner786 said...

Thanks to everyone my friend who visit my blog and leave lovely comments, you all are my inspiration and this blog runs not only for it's yummy recipes but for your unconditional love and support.
I want to send my special thanks to Camelia for inviting me to Petitchef.com.Its great to join you.
Love always.