Ralph Marston –“Rest when you’re weary, refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit, Then get back to work.” This is the message of Almighty for me this week as I was not well due to viral fever and too frustrated seeing the whole lot of unfinished works to do. Later realize that sometimes it’s good to listen to our body and slow down, it rejuvenate not only body but also our soul and by the grace of God now I am perfectly OK.
Now to celebrate this time let me share with you – ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD – from dear friend of mine Sheila Micken, who will show you effective ways to reform yourself. Do visit her excellent blog Reforming U. Sheila thanks a lot, I am honored ! Now with this award there are few more things to share -
1- Thank (the awarder)
2 - Link (to the awarder's page)
3 - Write 7 Things About You
4 - Pass on the Award to 9 Bloggers
Now seven random facts about me!
1.I am getting immense pleasure seeing those coconut tree leaves shivering in the light blue bed of white clouds.
2. Sounds of birds early morning is something that soothe my soul.
3. Worship music, flute music are on my top list.
4. 60 second of absolute silence is my new stress buster technique.
5. I am glad to finally convince few friends of mine about their diet and lifestyle modification, after all who don’t want her freinds to remain happy and healthy.
6.Trying to clear the clutter within and around, it brings lot of fresh energy.
Last but not the least
7. My hobby to collect quotes give birth to my new blog Quotes For All, now I am happy to share my collection with everyone .
I have bored you a lot but now it’s time to share this award with some brilliant food bloggers, they not only create delicious mouthwatering dishes but they are close to heart friend and precious gems of my treasure box.!
5 STAR FOODIE-
FROM DONUTS TO DELIRIUM-
MY CAROLINA KITCHEN-
ONE PERFECT BITE-
JOURNEY OF AN ITALIAN COOK-
CINNAMON SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE-
WELCOME TO PADHUS KITCHEN-
MY LITTLE SPACE-
Next week I will be coming up with some delicious recipe so keep visiting!
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.