Saturday, August 21, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award


Ralph Marston –“Rest when you’re weary, refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit, Then get back to work.” This is the message of Almighty for me this week as I was not well due to viral fever and too frustrated seeing the whole lot of unfinished works to do. Later realize that sometimes it’s good to listen to our body and slow down, it rejuvenate not only body but also our soul and by the grace of God now I am perfectly OK.
Now to celebrate this time let me share with you – ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD – from dear friend of mine Sheila Micken, who will show you effective ways to reform yourself. Do visit her excellent blog Reforming U. Sheila thanks a lot, I am honored ! Now with this award there are few more things to share -

1- Thank (the awarder)
2 - Link (to the awarder's page)
3 - Write 7 Things About You
4 - Pass on the Award to 9 Bloggers

Now seven random facts about me!

1.I am getting immense pleasure seeing those coconut tree leaves shivering in the light blue bed of white clouds.
2. Sounds of birds early morning is something that soothe my soul.
3. Worship music, flute music are on my top list.
4. 60 second of absolute silence is my new stress buster technique.
5. I am glad to finally convince few friends of mine about their diet and lifestyle modification, after all who don’t want  her freinds to remain happy and healthy.
6.Trying to clear the clutter within and around, it brings lot of fresh energy.
Last but not the least
7. My hobby to collect quotes give birth to my new blog Quotes For All, now I am happy to share my collection with everyone .

I have bored you a lot but now it’s time to share this award with some brilliant food bloggers, they not only create delicious mouthwatering dishes but they are close to heart friend and precious gems of my treasure box.!



LIVING THE GOURMET-
5 STAR FOODIE-
FOODESSA-
LAZARO COOKS-
ANGIE’S RECIPE-
FROM DONUTS TO DELIRIUM-
MY CAROLINA KITCHEN-
ONE PERFECT BITE-
JOURNEY OF AN ITALIAN COOK-
CINNAMON SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE-
WELCOME TO PADHUS KITCHEN-
COLLABORATIVE CURRY-
MY LITTLE SPACE-
MOTHER RIMMY’S-




Love you all !


Next week I will be coming up with some delicious recipe so keep visiting!
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.
http://mysuperchargedlife.com-image source

16 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

Thank you for sharing the award!
Have a great weekend!
Angie

5 Star Foodie said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for sharing it with me! Hugs :)

Catherine said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me, dear! I will be posting this lovely award on my blog as soon as possible.
Hugs & Blessings~

Foodessa said...

Sutapa...getting this award from another blogger is always a true cyber gift that is always so unexpected...and of course a great pleasure.
Your passion and dedication towards food and how it affects your loved ones and new cyber friends is key to showing us what type of Foodie you are ;o) Congrats on your well deserved award.

BTW...I'd also enjoy the ruffle of those coconut leaves...whisper of those tweety birds...and mostly, the silence that I've been craving so much lately...and 1 hour is not enough ;o)

Ciao for now and thank you for your appreciation,
Claudia

My Carolina Kitchen said...

Thank you Sutapa for honoring me with this lovely award.

I enjoyed reading your random facts. When we lived in the islands and our windows were always open, the birds woke us up every morning turning over leaves looking for food and singing. I admire you for cleaning the clutter around, something that I aspire to do a better job of.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Satya said...

Congrats on ur beautiful award

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

Heavenly Housewife said...

Thank you so much daaaaaahling, for including me in your list. I am honoured!
*kisses* HH
p.s. I feel the same way about clutter.

Padhu said...

Congrats on your awards.Thank you so much for including me in your favorites.I feel honoured. Have a nice day!!

Nostalgia said...

Thank you for sharing the blog with 'collaborative curry'

Claudia said...

Thank you so much for including me in your list of honorees! Already missing the 5 a.m. bird calls. They are starting to fly south.

Mary said...

How lovely to receive this award. I want to thank you for including me . I hope you have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Lazaro Cooks! said...

Congrats on your well deserved award. Thank you for sharing it with me. Much appreciated.

Gulmohar said...

Congrats and that is so sweet of you to share this with us..Thanks :-)

Reeni said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me, sweetie! And for sharing those tidbits about yourself. I hope you are feeling better!

Mother Rimmy said...

Congratulations on a well deserved award. I love your philosophy on life. I'm going to start following your 60 seconds of silence rule to reduce stress. Terrific! Thank you for passing your award on to me. I truly appreciate it!

My Little Space said...

First of all, congratulations on your well deserved award. And thank you so much for remembering me. It's a great honour to have you passing the lovely award to me. Btw, Sutapa is your name???? Hope you're enjoying your day.
Cheers, kristy