Friday, April 1, 2011

Apple Mango Salad


Today I want to share with you a very healthy, easy and I say a happy Apple Mango salad.I am sure you will love this fresh fruits splashed with peppy vinaigrette.

Ingredients:
Mango      1 (ripe and firm) peeled , seeded and sliced
Granny Smith apple  1 peeled , cored and sliced
Toasted pisctacho   3/4 cup
Balsamic vinegar     1 table spoon
Ground cinnamon    1/4  teaspoon
Fresh Ginger juice     1/2  teaspoon
Salt  and pepper       two pinch each
Fresh mint leaves     few 

Procedure:

In a bowl, toss together mango, apple, balsamic vinegar, cinnamon, ginger and salt and pepper. Now serve it in a serving bowl an d top it with pistachio and mint leaves.This is avery refreshing fruit salad. I hope in the coming summer months you will enjoy this healthy fruity bite.
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.
http://www.flickr.com -image source

Ads

12 comments:

FOODESSA said...

The very first time I discovered Mango was during a vaction in Jamaica...I've been digging my teeth into this fruit any chance I get.

Sutapa...this salad is very inviting.
The addition of roasted pistachio and Ms. Granny Smith is perfect ;o)

Have a great weekend and flavourful wishes,
Claudia

5 Star Foodie said...

A wonderfully refreshing salad, I like the combination of mango and apple!

Katerina said...

I love sweet and savory! Beautiful salad Sutapa, ideal for me as I am on a diet!

Cooking Gallery said...

This looks so refreshing...!

aipi said...

It indeed looks springy n happy- nice salad!

US Masala

Angie's Recipes said...

That's a beautiful and delicious fruit salad! And your salad dish looks nice too.

Mary said...

This is really a delicious recipe. The salad looks wonderful and I'm sure it's tasty as well. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Sonali Pradhan said...

wow...what a wonderful delicious fruit salad....i just love all the flavors going in :-)


http://onlyfishrecipes.blogspot.com/

Dan.Eliot said...

Taking in vegetables on a daily basis would also make you fit. It doesn’t have to follow that you will always eat veggies daily, and every meal. This would not be too enjoyable for the kids. So instead of giving veggies in their actual appearance, try “hiding” them in salads or soups. And instead of having sauces or gravies, serving salsas would be heaps healthier. The presence of healthy fruit juices instead of sodas would also be wiser.

Healthy cooking tips

My Little Space said...

It's such a drooling combination. I love both flavours so much.
Kristy

Mehjabeen Arif said...

wow.. nice fresh salad.. n the colors are amazing..
new to ur space and loved it.. happy to follow u..

do visit me when u get time dear
Jabeen's Corner

Edible Art said...

oh my gosh, this picture def. caught my eye.
i LOVELOVELOVE the colors that you were able to capture!