I am sure you all have prepared and planned delicious pumpkin dishes to rock the Halloween party. Now I am adding one more to your list. This jello shots are super easy and can be served to kids as candy or as desserts to all. I have preferred friendly version using just cool water instead of vodka. If you want make adult version of this delicious pumpkin jello shots then go with vodka. Whatever way you try this mini delights, they are just awesome.
Pumpkin Jello Shots
- 6 packs 3 ounce orange flavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2tbsp mixed nuts chopped
- 1tsp lemon juice
- nonstick cooking spray
- one 12 cup square mini muffin tin
- Lightly spray the muffin tins.
- Take gelatin in a bowl then add 2 cup warm water to it. Mix until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add cool water, pumpkin pie spice, sugar, lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add chopped mixed nut. Mix then pour the mixture in the prepared muffin tins.
- Refrigerate until set for 2 to 4 hours. Garnish with more of chopped nuts.
- You can make this in advance and store in your refrigerator for 5 to 6 days.
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.