Just four days left when we will be in a totally fresh New year 2013.In this New Year rush if you want something to cook that is really quick and easy then Broccoli rice can be a good choice.It is healthy, quick to cook and even you can use your leftover rice and it taste awesome. You can please your guest and your loved ones within minutes. So what are you looking for give broccoli rice a try and make your New Year delicious, special and stress free.
- 2 to 3 cups cooked rice (basmati)
- 1 cup small florets of broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely shredded beetroot
- 2 tbsp butter/ olive oil
- 1 chicken seasoning cube
- 1/2 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1/2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- to taste salt and pepper
- Heat butter or oil . Add chopped ginger fry till red then add chopped garlic. Stir for few seconds. Add broccoli, beet root and red bell pepper. Stir and cook for 2 minutes. Add the cooked rice. Add chicken seasoning cube, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve hot with delicious herbed chicken .....coming up next.
- Till then.... enjoy...