Wish all my friends a very Happy New Year 2013. Just few hours left to enter a whole new year and here I am to share with you a delicious herbed chicken recipe as promised in my earlier post broccoli rice. I am sure you all will like this yummy and healthy chicken with this lovely salad. Enjoy !
Herbed Chicken With Radish Pepper Salad
- 4 boneless chicken breast peices
- 1tsp chopped ginger
- 2tsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro and mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1tbsp lemon juice
For Radish Pepper Salad
- 1/2 cup radish strips
- 1/2 cup red and yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup carrots strips
- 1 onion rings
- 2tsp mustard sauce
- 1tsp red whine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- to taste salt and pepper
- Make smooth paste of cilantro, mint, ginger, garlic.
- Add thyme, olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Marinate the breast piece with this herbed mixture for 4 to 5 hours.
- Grill on a medium flame about 6 to 8 minutes on each side.
- For radish pepper salad. Blanched radish and carrot.
- Take a oil, mustard sauce, sugar if using, salt, pepper, red whine vinegar in a bowl and mix well. Now in a bowl take pepper , radish and carrot add the vinaigrette. Mix well and serve with herbed chicken.You can also serve broccoli rice with this and have a delicious complete meal.
Wish all my friends and loved ones world over
A Very Happy And Prosperous New Year 2013!
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.