Broccoli n cauliflower soup is a very simple delicious soup. You can enjoy it anytime but I love it for my cozy comfy dinner.Broccoli as we all know is called the miracle food which is nutrient-rich vegetable can enhance your diet and benefit your health. In this soup I try to infuse a little different flavor which give this soup it's exotic touch. I hope the blend of flavor will surprise you too.Have it and love it...!
Broccoli N Cauliflower Soup
- 4 to 6 florets of cauliflower
- 4 to 6 florets of broccoli
- 5 to 6 cloves of garlic chopped
- 2 whole cardamom slightly crushed
- 10 to 12 whole black pepper
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp butter
- 1/2 tsp sugar ( optional)
- 2 cup water/ vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- to taste salt and pepper
- Heat oil in sauce pan. Now add whole black pepper and crushed cardamom and chopped garlic. As who get the fried favor of garlic add the florets of cauliflower. Add little salt and toss well. Now add warm stock or water whatever using. Let it boil for 5 to 6 minutes. When the cauliflower is half cooked, add broccoli and let it cook for another 5 to 6 minutes. Now add butter, sugar if using and adjust seasoning. Finish it off with lemon juice. Serve pipping hot. Enjoy with your favorite bread rolls.
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.