I think I am getting addicted to mushroom, after preparing mushroom rice a pack was was still resting on my freeze so I thought making something random but delicious. I just went wild in mixing sauce material but sometime you have to believe in your instinct and try something new. I am blessed that it come out truly delicious and I think even you can share it with young teens as the mango jam gives it a sweet tart taste. It 's easy to cook and take a very little time.I am sure you will love this Mushroom in Mayonnaise Sauce.
Mushroom In Mayonnaise Sauce
- 10 to 15 white button mushroom ( little blanched cut into halves)
- 4 to 5 garlic clove chopped
- 1 big onion thick sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 2 tbsp seasoned garlic mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mango jam
- 1 tsp chilly sauce
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1/4 cup chicken stock/water
- 1 tbsp olive oil/ canola/ vegetable oil
- to taste salt and pepper
- 2 hard boiled eggs cut into halves
- Take a pan now heat oil add chopped garlic. When you get the smell of fried garlic add the sliced onion.Stir for a minute until little translucent. Then add sliced tomato. Stir for a minute. Then add the blanched mushrooms. Add salt and pepper and stir for 4 to 5 minutes. Meanwhile in a bowl mix well mango jam, seasoned garlic mayonnaise, chilly sauce, white vinegar. Mix well. Keep aside. Now add 1/4 cup chicken stock or water whatever using. Let it boil for few second. Now add the mixed jam mixture. Stir well and cook for a minute. Put off the flame. Now serve mushroom in mayonnaise sauce with pieces of hard boiled eggs and crispy bread toast.