Just these weekend I was down with flu. So I thought to make a whole comfy meal which will be delicious, quick to make and healthy too. In this recipe I use different types of proteins but if you want you can skip any of them. It's a delicious filler. Serve hot and relish , I am sure you will love it.
Yummy Pasta Soup
- 1 pack rotini pasta
- 1 cup bottom mushroom
- 1/ 2 cup shallow fried boneless fish shredded
- 1/2 cup boiled chicken shredded
- 2 to 3 small boiled potato cut into halves (optional)
- 1 tbsp tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 cup chicken stock
- to taste salt and pepper
- 1 tsp cheese grated (optional)
- hand full chopped parsley
- Heat oil in a pan. Then add garlic. Fry till you get the fried smell. Now add the button mushroom, pasta. Now add the chicken stock add pasta sauce, salt pepper and shredded boiled chicken and potatoes. Cook till the pasta is cooked and the mushroom is tender. Now add the shallow fried shredded fish. Mix well. Add cheese if using. Mix well. Now sprinkle parsley. Yummy pasta soup is ready. It is a full meal so relish hot and have fun.