Winter in my part means the market is filled with fresh colorful vegetables. So today I thought making a delicious bowl of vegetable adding some leftover cooked chicken with it. It is simple colorful, healthy and very tasty dish to savor as a chilled winter night dinner. Those who want to substitute chicken can go for tofu it will be equally tasty. I am sure you all will like this simple yet delicious dish. So don't wait to give it a try.
Winter Vegetable And Chicken Bowl
- I cup sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 cup yellow and green bell pepper diced
- 8 to 10 small florets of broccoli
- 1/2 cup french beans cubed
- 1 cup cooked chicken / grilled/ smoked
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1/8 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp finely chopped parsley/ cilantro
- 4 to 6 slice of shaved cheese
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1tsp salt to taste
- Blanched carrot, beans broccoli, peas in salted water a little. Now heat oil in a pan add chopped garlic. fry till little brown. Now add the blanched vegetable and diced bell pepper.Now add coked diced or shredded chicken. Stir and cook for a minute. Then add tomato sauce, Tabasco sauce and salt. Toss and cook. Then add lemon juice. Mix well and put off the flame. Sprinkle roasted cumin powder ans sweet paprika. Garnish with saved cheese and finely chopped parsley. A healthy filling bowl is ready to relish.
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.