Burnt garlic and sesame beetroot is a very healthy and quick to make recipe. Garlic is very useful in winter it contains Allicin, which contributes to its antimicrobial, antifungal, expectorant and immune stimulant qualities.Consume garlic in your diet, clinical trials has shown garlic increases the quality, quantity and killing power of natural killer cells tenfold! This certainly is reason enough to take garlic from the beginning to the end of flu season. On the other hand there are some foods we can eat this winter that will genuinely do us good.One front runner is beetroot.It contains good amount of calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorous, potassium, manganese, folic acid and vitamin C.The natural dietary nitrates in beetroot have been found to have two powerful physiological effects, they dilate (widen) the blood vessels, which can both reduce blood pressure and increase blood flow to muscles and the brain. In turn, this increases oxygen supply to the muscles for energy production which is especially beneficial during intensive exercise. So now you know how health packed recipe is burnt garlic and sesame beetroot and it is awesomely delicious. So give it a try, stay healthy and enjoy the warmth of the season.
Burnt Garlic And Sesame Beetroot
- 1 cup beetroot cubes blanched
- 8 to 10 baby garlic
- 1 small onion cube flakes (optional)
- 1tsp sesame seed
- 1 tsp tomato garlic sauce
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil/ vegetable oil
- to taste salt to pepper
- Heat oil then add baby garlic and sesame. Let them both brown. Add onion flakes let them just go transparent then add the blanched beetroot. Add salt , tomato garlic sauce, soy sauce and pepper. Mix well. Add lemon juice and put off the flame. Your burnt garlic and sesame beetroot is ready to serve. Serve on a bed of iceberg lettuce. Relish this anytime healthy dish burnt garlic and sesame beetroot.
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.