In chilled winter if you are looking for something warm quick and delicious then cheesy noodles can be your choice. You can make this within no time. You can also add many other fresh veggies according to your choice and leftover chicken can also be added to make it more filling and healthy. So don't wait just give it a try and have a cheesy warm feeling of fine gratification. Enjoy Cheesy Noodles.
- 1 pack instant noodles
- 1 cup mixed vegetable ( broccoli, peas and carrots cube) little blanched
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp seasoning powder (optional)-
- 1 tsp tomato sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 tbsp cheese chopped or grated
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp onion finely chopped
- to taste salt and pepper
- Boil the noodles as per package instruction. Drain and keep aside. In meantime heat oil in a pan. Add crushed garlic. Stir then add the balanced vegetable stir fry for few minutes. Add seasoning powder. Mix well Then add the boiled noodles. Add salt and pepper if needed. Add lemon juice. Mix well. Put off the flame. Add chopped cheese. Serve hot cheesy noodles with tomato sauce and finely chopped onions. Relish this absolutely delightful cheesy noodles.
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.