Spinach pepper and coconut clear soup is a very delicious healthy comfy soup perfect for winter. This one is very light and good for the one who are on weight check. They can substitute butter with diet butter or skip butter and cheese and enjoy. Bright, vibrant-looking spinach leaves are not only more appealing to the eye but more nourishing as well.Most of the flavonoid and carotenoid nutrients found in spinach that provide anti-inflammatory benefits provide antioxidant benefits as well. Given the fact that spinach is an excellent source of other antioxidant nutrients — including vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin A (in the form of carotenoids), and manganese —as well as a very good source of the antioxidant zinc and a good source of the antioxidant selenium—it's no wonder that spinach helps lower risk of numerous health problems related to oxidative stress. So don't wait add spinach to your diet now and try this lovely spinach pepper and coconut clear soup.
Spinach Pepper And Coconut Clear Soup
- 1/4 cup small coconut chunks
- 10 to 12 big spinach leaves
- 4 seedless red banana pepper chopped
- 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp butter/ diet butter
- 1 tsp very thin cheese slices
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro/ mint
- 1 bowl clear vegetable stock/ water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- to taste salt and pepper
- Heat one teaspoon oil in pan. Add the coconut chunks. Add coriander powder. Fry till little golden. Then add chopped pepper. Fry for few second then add the spinach leaves. Salt and pepper. Mix well. Add bowl of clear stock or water. Let it come to boil. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes. Add butter and lemon juice and chopped cilantro or mint leaves the one you like. Put off the flame. Ladle the soup in the bowl. To give a feel good feeling add few thin slices of cheese if you want. Enjoy a hearty healthy comfy spinach pepper and coconut clear soup.