March 17th St ' Patrick's Day and surely Green is now the color of the day, with some Irish Blessings saying May joy and peace surround you, contentment latch your door, and happiness be with you now and bless you evermore...let me share with you all a delicious finger licking green dip. It's quick to make and awesome creamy to have with chips nachos or you may even use it as a bread spread. Enjoy delicious green dip and wish you all HAPPY ST. PATRICK"S DAY. Enjoy green.
- 1 cumber cut into dices with skin
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 onion cubed
- 6 to 8 garlic clove
- 1 small boiled potato
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint and cilantro leaves
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 1 tsp fresh cream
- 4 tbsp lemon juice or to tatse
- 2 pinch sugar
- to taste black salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp chilly flakes to garnish
- Heat oil in a pan add garlic, onion, green bell pepper, cucumber and potato with black salt, pepper and sugar and saute for a minute or two. Then cool the mixture and put it in a blender with butter, finely chopped mint and cilantro, thyme. Blend till the mixture is very smooth. Then add lemon juice and fresh cream and mix well. Garnish the dip with chilly flakes and serve with nachos or chips.