Chowder is a seafood or vegetable stew, often served with milk or cream and mostly eaten with saltine crackers. Today's chowder is not the thick one but I tried a thin chowder though used all the basic ingredient to make it.The chowder comes out very delicious and the boiled egg add the extra kick.I am sure you all will love it.
Prawn Corn Egg Chowder
- 5 to 6 prawn shelled and cleaned
- 2 egg boiled
- 1/2 cup small cubes baby corn blanched
- 1 potato boiled and mashed
- 1 onion sliced
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp butter / butter substitute
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- to taste salt and pepper
- Melt butter in a pan. Add onion fry a little then add prawn fry a little. Then add the mashed potato, paprika powder, salt. Mix well. Add stock. Mix well. Add baby corns cubes. Let it cook for 5 minutes. Now add milk. Mix well. Cook for another 3 minutes. Now put off the flame. Season it with pepper and garnish with parsley and boiled eggs. Serve hot with crusty bread.
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.