Burnt Garlic Noodles With Scrambled Egg is a delicious fast breakfast recipe. Easy quick and a filler. Garlic a small vegetable, garlic (Allium sativum) sure has a big, and well deserved, reputation. This member of the Lily family, a cousin to onions, leeks and chives, can transform any meal into a bold, aromatic and healthy culinary experience.Garlic strengthens the immune system as well as helps to fight chest infections, coughs and congestion. In the winter months garlic is a great food to boost your immune system and ward off colds and flu.Popular folklore says that garlic is good for more than scaring hungry vampires away! Impotency has long been thought to benefit from doses of garlic, and treatment continues in many communities to this day.Why not try treating yourself with garlic for several months before you head off to the doctor for that Viagra prescription? Cardiovascular disease can be reduced by ingesting garlic. LDL cholesterol is no friend of garlic and the aortic plaque deposits that gather on the walls of your body’s veins can be reduced with the use of garlic too. Studies have shown the amazing benefits of taking garlic in relation to heart disease.Garlic is a great source of vitamin B6 which is needed for a healthy immune system and the efficient growth of new cells. Vitamin B6 can also assist with mood swings and improve your cheery disposition! So what are you waiting for be happy and enjoy this delicious burnt garlic noodles with scrambled egg.
Glad to share in Trupp Cooking School,which is one of Melbourne's best cooking schools, internationally renowned chef Walter Trupp and his nutritionist wife Dorota is teaching the techniques to think, plan and cook many such delicious healthy dishes.
Burnt Garlic Noodles With Scrambled Egg
- 1 pack boiled noodles as per package instruction
- 8 to 10 cloves of garlic
- 1 small onion sliced
- 3 eggs
- 1 chicken seasoning powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger grated
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 tsp sweet chilly garlic sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Beat eggs with salt, pepper and grated ginger until blended well. Now heat 1/2 tbsp oil. Pour the egg mixture. As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with an inverted turner, continue cooking pulling, lifting and folding eggs - until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly. Remove from heat.
- Now in pan heat the oil add whole garlic and fry till golden, then add the sliced onion. Fry a little add boiled noodles. Sprinkle chicken seasoning powder with little salt and pepper if needed. Then add the scrambled eggs. Mix well with noodles. Put off the flame and serve immediately with jerky dash of sweet chilly garlic sauce.
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.