Potato Sauce with stir fried vegetable is a very quick to cook delicious recipe. Awesome accompaniment with grilled chicken or fish. If you are in a hurry then just have it with bread toast. You can made it more healthy adding more veggies and prawn , fish pr chicken . I am sure you will love this smooth tasty flavored potato sauce. Enjoy.
Stir Fried Vegetables in Potato Sauce
- 2 potato boiled and mashed
- 1/2 cup baby corn sliced blanched
- 1 yellow black pepper cubed
- 1 tomato cubed
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp cream cheese
- to taste salt and pepper
- Heat butter in a pan. Now add 1/2 tbsp garlic stir fry corn , pepper and tomato with little salt and pepper. Keep aside.
- In another pan heat rest of the butter. Add garlic paste. Fry till little brown. Then add mashed potato add salt and pepper. Mix well. Now add chicken stock. You can made the sauce thick and thin according to your choice. Add cream cheese. Mix well, then add the stir fried vegetables and mix well. Your dish is ready. This is the basic potato sauce you can ad more flavor adding oregano and basil and chopped parsley. You can also add stir fried prawn and chicken slices to this sauce or just roll it with pasta. This is truly delicious. Enjoy Potato sauce with stir fried vegetables.
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.