On this 15 August, may you enjoy the freedom not only the one enshrined in our constitution; but may you be blessed with the freedom of mind, thought and spirit! Wishing all my Indian friends A Very Happy Independence Day.
This tri color one bite appetizer is to celebrate Indian Independence. I am sure you all will love this tri color one bite appetizer with caramelized sesame dip. Enjoy.
Tri color one bite appetizer With Caramelized Sesame Dip
- 10 carrot thick slices peeled
- 10 small cheese cubes
- 10 fresh leaves of coriander
- 1/2 cup cream cheese/ Greek yogurt/ hung curd
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp mustard sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seed
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- to taste salt and pepper
- 10 small skrewers
- Thread coriander leaves ( you can use mint leaves too), cheese cube and carrot slice in to each skewer and keep aside.
- In a bowl take cream cheese or yogurt or hung curd whatever you are using add soy sauce, mustard sauce, salt, pepper, lemon juice. Mix well. Caramelize the sugar then add the roasted sesame seed. Mix. Add this caramelized sesame in the dip. Mix well. Dip Dip tri color one bite and relish.
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.