Broccoli Mushroom and Beet With Garlic Greens
- 6 to 8 florets of broccoli
- 2 peeled beetroot balanced cut into chunks
- 8 to 10 button mushroom balanced cut into halves
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 cup garlic greens finely chopped
- 5 to 6 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp tomato garlic sauce
- 1tsp schezwan sauce
- 1 tsp sesame seed
- 3 to 4 tbsp sesame oil
- to taste salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic and sesame seed. Fry till brown. Then add beetroot chunks, broccoli, button mushroom and green peas. Toss and fry the vegetables. Add salt, pepper, tomato garlic sauce and schezwan sauce. Mix well and fry a little more. At the end add finely chopped garlic greens. Mix well and put off the flame.You can have it as a spicy salad or as side dish with your favorite bread roll.
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.