Crispy Fried noodles with Saucy vegetables is a very delectable dish. You get all the goodness of veggies and also a crunchy bites. I am sure you will love this bit different dish. Except for the fried noodles everything added in this dish will add on to your health. In a chilled winter evening such hot saucy veggies with crispy noodles bite is a treat by itself. I am sure you all will enjoy this version of my fusion creation.
Crispy Fried Noodles With Saucy Vegetables
- 1 cup boiled noodles
- 1 carrot cut into cubes
- 6 button mushroom balanced cut into halves
- 3 baby corn sliced
- 6 to 8 small florets of broccoli
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 2 egg boiled sliced
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 6 garlic clove finely chopped
- 1 tbsp schezwan sauce
- 1 tsp tomato sauce
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- to taste salt and pepper
- Boil the noodles as per package instruction with little salt. Now heat oil in medium heat. Fry the noodles till golden but make sure not to burn them . Place the crispy fried noodles on on kitchen paper to drain the excess oil.
- Now in another pan take 2 tsp hot oil. Now add chopped garlic and onions. Stir then add all vegetable, schezwan sauce , tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well and place above the fried noodles with sliced eggs. Crispy noodles with yummy saucy vegetables is a real treat.
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.