Water Poached Egg With Fried Onion Green Peas Topping is a very simple but healthy breakfast. Fried onion and green peas add color and make this simple food more delicious.As you all know eggs have it's own health benefits. But poached egg is more healthy they are usually significantly lower in calories and fat than scrambled, baked and fried eggs.Both poaching and boiling help prevent the fats in an egg yolk from being oxidized before and during cooking. Oxidation occurs as a food is exposed to air.For a light breakfast or snack poacher egg with fried onion green peas topping can be in your fav list. Try and let me know you like it or not.
Poached Egg With Fried Onion And Green Peas Topping
- 2 eggs
- 1 big onion slices
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 1 tsp ginger juice ( optional)
- 1/4 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp black salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a pan. Then add onion and green peas. fry till onion is transparent. Add salt pepper and ginger juice. Mix well. Put off the flame.
- Take water in a nonstick pan. Drop a drops of oil , pinch of salt. Let it simmer. Use the handle of a spatula or spoon to quickly stir the water in one direction until it's all smoothly spinning around. Crack the egg and carefully drop the egg into the center of the whirlpool. The swirling water will help prevent the white from "feathering," or spreading out in the pan. Let it poach: Turn off the heat. Lift it out.( I love my yolk runny so I lifted it immediately but if you want hard yolk cover the pan and let it be there for 5 to 6 minutes before removing.) Remove the egg with a slotted spoon and serve immediately topped with fried onion and green peas.
- A delicious breakfast is ready, serve with toasted brown bread. Enjoy a healthy colorful breakfast with water poached egg with fried onion and green peas topping.
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.