Heart Shaped Fritters
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup beetroot thin strips
- 1/2 cup minced chicken boiled (optional)
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 8 garlic chopped
- 1 /2 tsp ginger chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp semolina
- 2 tbsp+ wheat flour
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 1 egg
- 3 green chilly chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped coriander
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 cup oil
- Take a bowl then in it take all the veggies, minced chicken ( you can add any veggie of your choice and even shredded shrimp and any other sea food of your choice.) chopped onion, garlic, ginger, green chilly (if using) and egg. Mix well. Now add wheat flour, rice flour and semolina, salt and pepper. Mix well. Sprinkle very little water if needed or else skip, make sure that the mixture don't get too hard or too loose. Now add chopped coriander. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Rub your hand with little oil. Now take the mixture in your hand and softly give the heart shape. It will make your hand little messy but I am telling you it will be worth. Carefully place them in hot oil. Deep fry the fritters. Take them out, place them on kitchen paper to drain the excess oil. Now serve with salad and your favorite dip. I love to have heart shaped fritters with cream cheese dip mixed with little hot tomato garlic sauce. I am sure you will love this yummy heart shaped starter for Valentine's Day.
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.