Banana Pancake With Coconut Lime Syrup
- 2 cup flour
- 2 egg
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tbsp caster sugar or to taste
- 1/4 tsp grated ginger
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 2 pinch of cinnamon powder
- 2 tsp oil
- For coconut Lime syrup
- 1 cup thick coconut milk
- 2 tbsp caster sugar or to taste
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Whisk milk, eggs, ginger and cinnamon together in a jug. Sift flour into a large bowl. Stir in sugar and salt. Make a well in the center. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined. Add mashed banana then mix well.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray with cooking oil. Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, cook 2 pancakes for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Heat 1 cup coconut milk with sugar. Constantly stir and reduce it in a consistency you want.Put off the flame and add lime juice. Mix well. You can make it earlier and store in your freezer and then serve the chilled syrup.
- Now pour the syrup over your pancake and relish. To add more you can top it with pineapple jam pearls or any kind of jam of your choice. Enjoy Banana pancake with Coconut lime syrup.
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.