Fish Ball with onion pepper sauce is a very delectable dish. You can have it with steamed rice or vegetable rice or simple noodles. Simple and easy to cook take less than few minutes but fish ball in onion pepper sauce is really an awesome dish.Fish has a reputation for being low calorie, high protein “brain food,” thanks to the long strands of polyunsaturated essential omega-3 fatty acids (popularly referred to as “omega-3s”) found in fish oil. The human body can’t naturally produce omega-3s, but yet they’re needed for a healthy body, inside and out. Eating fish as little as once a week can help preserve gray-matter neurons.One of the biggest drawbacks to a low-fat diet is you often deprive your skin and hair of the healthy fat it needs, leaving it dull and dry. The omega-3s in fish are exactly the type of healthy fat to eat to keep your skin looking nourished and your hair shiny.Saltwater fish is a sun-less source of vitamin D, which scientists say can help ward off disease, promote bone health, and with the help of the omega-3s in fish, ward off cognitive decline. A recent study of 188 men found that those who ate more fresh fish — along with other healthy foods such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains — had stronger swimmers than those who ate unhealthy diets. Researchers say that more study needs to be done, but preliminary data shows that the better the participant’s diet, the stronger the shape and mobility of the sperm he produced.
I am sure all this health benefits will add on as a good reason to try this delicious fish ball with onion pepper sauce.
Fish Ball With Onion Pepper Sauce
- 8 to 9 meaty white fish steaks
- 1 seasoning cube
- 2 to 3 tbsp well beaten egg
- 1 bell pepper cubed
- 2 onion cubed
- 1 tsp garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- to taste salt and pepper
- Steam the fish steaks. Now remove the skin and debone fish carefully. Take all of them in a bowl add seasoning cube, egg. Mix well. Make small balls and keep aside. Those who don't want to have fried fish balls, you can steam the balls and pour the sauce or you can use air fryer to fry the balls that will also keep the oil count low or deep fry them in oil. Choices are all yours to follow.
- Heat oil in a pan add garlic, as it turns to go brown add onion cubes fry on a high flame a little then add bell pepper. Stir and then add 1 cup of chicken stock/ fish stock/ vegetable stock. Let it come to boil mix all the sauces and then add .Give a good stir. Mix cornflour with water and add to the sauce. As it thickens and you get a good thick saucy consistency, put off the flame. Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Arrange the fish ball in a serving platter and then pour the sauce over them, so that the fish balls are well covered. You can top it with your favorite greens .Enjoy fish ball with onion pepper sauce.
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.