Weekend call for something delicious which will take less time to make and we can enjoy with our friends and family. Today I am sharing with you a very delicious recipe thin spicy lamb patties which you can make and enjoy sitting at your garden while chatting and sharing good times with your friends and family.
Thin Spicy Lamb Patties
- 2 cup ground lamb / goat meat
- 2 onion finely chopped
- 3 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger chopped
- 4 tbsp grated cheese
- 1/2 tsp mixed dried herb/ spices
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander and parsley finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh mint chopped
- 1 tbsp red chilly sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp tomato sauce
- 2 to 3 oil
- to taste salt and pepper
- Take a bowl in it take ground lamb, cheese, onion, garlic, ginger, cheese, dry herb or spices (what ever you are using), bread crumb, fresh coriander, mint and parsley, red chilly sauce, tomato sauce. Mix together until well combined. Roll the mixture into equal size balls, then press to flatten. Place on a plate, cover and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Heat a hot plate or grill to medium-hot and oil the surface well. Place the patties on the hot plate and cook for 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Serve the patties with a simple side salad .
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.