A very delicious dish worth try whenever you want to try something hot and fiery. Do you know that chicken is one healthy option in the meat and bean group, but a person must know how to eat chicken to lose weight and eat a healthful diet.Choose boneless, skinless chicken breasts for the leanest option. A dieter can buy the breasts boneless or without skin, or he can purchase the breasts with skin and bones, then cut away before cooking.Balance the healthy chicken with fruits, vegetables and whole grains. For proper nutrition, especially when dieting, a person should consume healthy foods from each of the food groups each day.I am sure you will love this awesome Garlic Chicken with Bell pepper.
Garlic Chicken With Bell Pepper
- 250 grm boneless chicken cubes
- 1 cup red green n yellow bell pepper cubes
- 1/2 onion flakes (optional)
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp dry roasted chilly flakes (optional)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp + 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock
- to taste salt and pepper
- Mix 1/2 tsp cornstarch with egg, little salt and pepper whisk well. Marinate the chicken cube with the mixture. Heat oil. Now fry the chicken cubes and set aside. Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil add garlic paste. Stir and then add tomato paste, onion and bell pepper. Stir well. Then add fried chicken . Mix well. Add 1 tsp cornstarch, soy sauce with 1 cup stock. Mix well. Let it come to boil then as the sauce thickens adjust seasoning put off the flame. Add chilly flakes and and lime juice. Mix well. Spread garlic chicken with bell pepper in a bed of vegetable fried noodles and enjoy and delicious dinner.
Be Happy And Stay Healthy.